[No man has the] right to mislead others, who have less access to history, and less leisure to study it. . . . Thus substituting falsehood and deception for truthful evidence and fair argument. Abraham Lincoln, Cooper Union Address, 1860
2017 Dates to Remember
OPEN TO PUBLIC
April 8 11am Annual Meeting at Ramada Inn - Guest Speaker is Dr. Pushpa Murthy
Transportation Challenges and Opportunities in the Keweenaw & Western UP Presentation
Improving Public Transportation Options for Michigan Tech Students
Teen Leadership PowerPoint Presentation 03/21/2017
Reliable Sources for Fact Checking Learn More
- Need some help sorting through the political ads and scare stories during this election season and beyond? Here are some reliable sources that sift through the hype and fabrications for us.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members. All meetings and events are open to the public.
Newsletter Learn More
- The Copper Country Voter is published about 8 times a year.
Ballot Proposals for Your Area Learn More
- Where to Register or see your ballot
2016 Voter Guides Learn More
- Voter guides
Local Media Coverage Learn More
- Local media coverage
Report to the Community Learn More
- Report to the Community is a highlight of previous year's activities and planned activities for next year.
Positions Learn More
- Positions of the LWV of the Copper Country, the state of Michigan and National.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Photos Learn More
- Photos of events and members of the LWV of the Copper Country
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?