Straight-ticket voting still allowed in Michigan!!
Voter Guide Deadline has been extended to Friday, Oct. 7
You can download the forms here:
School Board Candidate Questionnaire
Houghton Candidate Questionnaire
Keweenaw Candidate Questionnaire
Prosecuting Attorney and Sheriff Candidate Questionnaire
2016 Dates to Remember
Sep. 29 Candidate Forum at Lakeview Manor, Hancock 6pm
Oct. 11 Last day to register for November general election
Oct. 18 LWV Voter Guide available to purchase from Daily Mining Gazette
Nov. 5 November general election absentee ballot requests must be
received by 2 p.m.
Nov. 8 NOVEMBER GENERAL ELECTION
Voting Information - VOTE 411
Why Michigan Needs a Constitutional Equality Amendment - click here
Reliable Sources for Fact Checking Learn More
- Need some help sorting through the political ads and scare stories during this election season and beyond? Here are some reliable sources that sift through the hype and fabrications for us.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members. All meetings and events are open to the public.
Newsletter Learn More
- The Copper Country Voter is published about 8 times a year.
Ballot Proposals for Your Area Learn More
- Where to Register or see your ballot
Voter Guides Learn More
- Voter guides
Local Media Coverage Learn More
- Local media coverage
Report to the Community Learn More
- Report to the Community is a highlight of previous year's activities and planned activities for next year.
Positions Learn More
- Positions of the LWV of the Copper Country, the state of Michigan and National.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Photos Learn More
- Photos of events and members of the LWV of the Copper Country
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Support the League through a Donation Learn More
- We rely on dues and donations to support our programs. If you would like to help us, please print out this page and fill it in. Mail it with your check to: